Book your Ticket on IRCTC Login:
As you all know Ministry of Railway works under Government of India and it is totally responsible for country rail transport.Ministry of Railway operates Indian Railway organisation state wise which is headed by Chairman of Railway Boards.Indian Railway is the largest organisation in India which is handled by Union Minister and Minister of State.Currently, Manoj Sinha and Rajen Gohain are the Minister of State for Railways.
(A) Indian Railway Services –
Indian Railway has fourth largest railway network all across the world and it is the backbone of a travelling system in India.People love Indian railway because it provides comfortable journey to its passenger at low costs.Currently, the cabinet minister of Indian Railway is Mr Piyush Goyal.Indian Railway provides many online facilities to its passenger and their details are given below.
1. Check Indian Railway PNR Enquiry at Indianrail.gov.in – When you book a ticket through Indian Railway a PNR number also generated for your rail ticket.It is a 10 digit number which is mentioned on your ticket to track ticket status.With the help of Passenger Name Record (PNR) number, you get ticket status that is your ticket confirmed or not.
2. Check Indian Railway Train Birth Seat Availability at Indianrail.gov.in – With the help of this facilities, any passenger can get Train Birth Seat availability at Indian Railway site.You can also check Train Schedule, Train timing and Train Arrival & Departure time from here.
3. Indian Railway Train Enquiry Between Two Stations at Indianrail.gov.in – Indian Railway provide facilities to check train running status between to two stations or to get enquiry there is any direct train between two stations.You can check train schedule according to your journey date with the help of Indianrail.gov.in Official website.
4. How To Check Indian Railway Trains Time Table at Indianrail.gov.in – When you book a ticket through Indian Railway site then a Train number also allocated to you which is mentioned on your ticket.With the help of this train number, you can check Train Time Table by sending a message to 139.You can also check your train timetable Online at Indianrail.gov.in.
(B) IRCTC Next Generation Services –
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is a subsidiary of the Indian Railway and its handle many operations.As you all know Indian Railway has the huge traffic on daily basis and which is not easy to handle.So in 2014, Indian Railways announced the launch of its Next Generation Reservation System for IRCTC to make passenger travel easier.Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) also offers I-tickets that are basically like regular tickets except that they are booked online and delivered by post.
IRCTC Next Generation eTicketing System –
Indian Railway launched IRCTC Next Generation e-ticketing system programme for all passenger to book a ticket Online.You can also create a login account on IRCTC website if you want to take advantage of more services which are offered by Indian Railway IRCTC.So here we are providing the list of facilities which are aligned by IRCTC Next Generation eTicketing System –
- Get Full Refund On IRCTC Ticket Easy Way on Irctc Next Generation
- IRCTC Ticket Cancellation Fast Process on www.irctc.co.in
- IRCTC Train Enquiry Between Two Stations on www.irctc.co.in
- IRCTC Next Generation Book Confirm Tatkal Tickets Fast Way
- IRCTC SignUp Process Easy Way To Irctc Registration
- IRCTC Login Process Easy & Fast Way To Login to Irctc Next Generation
- IRCTC Fast Train Booking Process For Normal & Tatkal Tickets
(C) Indian Railway NTES Services –
National Train Enquiry System (NTES) is a facility which provides exact Train Timing, Train Schedule and Train Live Status which is based on GPS and Navigation system.NTES provide real-time data for a train which is also based on Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) which develops, implements and maintains most of the important information systems of Indian Railways.CRIS was established in 1986 by the Ministry of Railways of India at Chanakyapuri, New Delhi. CRIS is responsible authority for all information technology-related activities on Indian Railways.
It develops and manages the Information Technology applications of the Indian Railways. CRIS also provides IT applications for non-Railway Government and Public Sector organizations.Indian Railway also launches NTES App for all passenger with the help of Centre for Railway Information Systems.So here we are providing full detailed information about Indian Railway NTES services which are given below.
2. NTES Spot Your Train Schedule & Running Status Live – Indian Railway National Train Enquiry System (NTES) gives the facilities to all passenger to locate or Spot their Train Schedule and Running Status.With the help of this, you can know Present Train Location, Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) and Estimated Time of Departure (ETD).
3. NTES Indian Railway Train Enquiry at Indianrail.gov.in – With the help of NTES Indian Railway App and website you can check or get an enquiry about Train between two stations, cancelled train, Reschedule Train and Diverted Train status.
(D) Indian Railway IRCTC PNR Status Services –
In the airline or India Railway travel industries, a passenger name record (PNR) is a record of a passenger in the Database.It contains passenger personal information, itinerary for the passenger and train records with journey date.When a passenger books an itinerary, the travel agent or travel website user will create a PNR in the CRS which is stored in Indian Railway database system.PNR is a 10 digit number which is given to you at the time of reservation and it tells you whether your ticket is confirmed, waitlisted or reserved, etc.
So here we are providing brief information about how to check your Train Ticket PNR Status by an Offline or Online process.With the help of below-mentioned points, you can easily track PNR status with a unique ten digit number.
1. Get PNR Status By SMS – Indian Railway start SMS service for all passenger to get their PNR status.This service is launched for those passengers who don’t have a login account with Indian Railway or IRCTC.To check Train ticket PNR status by SMS just send 10 digit PNR number to 139 through your mobile and will get a result on your mobile shortly.
2. Check PNR Status Indian Railway IRCTC – Most of the people book their ticket on IRCTC website and many of them have their own login ID.So if you have a valid login id with Indian Railway IRCTC then you check or track you train ticket status against WL or RAC.For this, just log in to IRCTC website and check Ticket PNR status by Enquiry Option.
(E) Indian Railway Games –
If you are a game lover and want to download or play Indian Railway games then you can download best games for your smartphone from here.Here we are providing some latest and unique games list for smartphone users.You can select any games from here and install it.
So its all about Indian Railway IRCTC services with department wise.Here we are trying to resolve your all queries and problem with the help of above information.
At last, if you like Indian Railway Normal and the eTicketing system then share this information with your friends and I hope your friends also like it.