IRCTC Next Generation Book Confirm Tatkal Tickets Fast Way:
Indian Railway (IRCTC) established Tatkal Ticket programme for all passenger.IRCTC Next Generation Book Tatkal Ticket system is used for booking journeys at very short notice.Under the Tatkal online booking facility, customers can go to IRCTC website (irctc.co.in) and book tickets on ‘first come first served’ basis by paying Tatkal charges.Tatkal tickets can be booked over the counter in a railway station and on the internet at IRCTC.
The booking timings for IRCTC Next Generation Tatkal tickets were changed in 2015 with booking for AC classes opening at 10:00 AM and for Non-AC classes at 11:00 AM (one day in advance of the actual date of journey excluding the date of journey).
IRCTC Next Generation Confirm Tatkal Ticket Rules and Ticket Charge –
Indian Railway starts Tatkal Ticket facilities for passenger and with the help of this facility you can plan your journey at last moment.IRCTC also decide some rules for Tatkal Ticketing system and you have to know about them.Please find out the list of Tatkal Ticket Rules –
- Tatkal booking opens at 10 AM for AC Classes and 11 AM for NON-AC Classes on One day in advance from actual date of journey
- Confirmed Tatkal tickets can be cancelled, but no refunds are given.
- A maximum of four passengers per PNR can be booked on Tatkal e-tickets.
- No concession is allowed in Tatkal booking.
- Modification of ticket in any form is not permitted in Tatkal ticket.
- At the time of Tatkal ticket booking, no need to furnish identity proof, Only one passenger needs to produce anyone Identity Proof which is given to you by Govt. of India.
IRCTC Premium Tatkal Facility – From October 2014, in select trains, a premium tatkal facility was introduced and tickets can be purchased online only.Premium Tatkal and regular Tatkal tickets operate in the same manner but premium tatkal will cost more than twice of a tatkal ticket.
IRCTC Next Generation Tatkal Ticket Charge – Indian Railway Tatkal Ticket price chart is as follows –
- Second (Sitting) – Tatkal ticket charge goes up to Rs. 10-15 for a minimum distance of 100km.
- Sleeper – Price Range Rs. 100-200 for a minimum distance of 500km.
- AC Chair Car – Price Range Rs. 125-225 for a minimum distance of 250km.
- AC 3 Tier – Price Range Rs. 300-400 for a minimum distance of 500km.
- AC 2 Tier – Price Range Rs. 400-500 for a minimum distance of 500km.
- Executive – Price Range Rs. 400-500 for a minimum distance of 250km.
How to Book/Confirm Tatkal Ticket on IRCTC Next Generation –
- First, log in to IRCTC official website page with the help of login id and password.
- Now select your Journey Stations in a search box.
- Enter journey date and click on submit button.
- A result will display on the same page which is shown below.
- Now select anyone trains which you prefer for your journey.
- Now select Tatkal Option which is given on top of the Result.
- And then check ticket availability by clicking on Train Class like SL,1A,2A, CC and 3A.
- When you click on these class option it will display another result.
- Here you can see ticket availability and Tatkal Ticket price.
- Now click on Book Now option.
- And then enter your all details which are mandatory.
- Now make a payment through net banking, debit card and credit card etc.
- After successful payment take a print out of your E-ticket.
- You will also get a message on your mobile phone.
So finally you get to know how to book an Online Tatkal Ticket with the help of IRCTC Next Generation official website.With the help of above information, you can easily get your TATKAL Ticket through an Online process.You have to read all instruction and rules before applying or book an Online IRCTC Tatkal ticket.
If you like IRCTC Tatkal Ticket procedure then share it with others.You can also leave a message in the comment box if still have any queries.