How To Get Full Refund On IRCTC Ticket Easy Way on Irctc Next Generation:
Indian Railway (IRCTC) is the fourth largest railway network in the world.You can book a normal or tatkal ticket on IRCTC Next Generation site if you have a login account.IRCTC also give facilities to cancel a book ticket to all passenger.If you want to cancel your ticket then you can do it with the help of your IRCTC login account.IRCTC give you a refund in case if you cancel a ticket but IRCTC service charge is not refundable.
IRCTC Next Generation E-ticketing system will issue a cancellation ticket/receipt and refunded amount will be credited back to your account.IRCTC did not give any cash refund to its customer or passenger.So if you want to get back your ticket Refund then you have to know about IRCTC Ticket Refund rules.Here we will tell you how to get full Refund on IRCTC Ticket in an easy and fast way.
IRCTC Ticket Refund Rules and Charge –
IRCTC gives ticket cancellation and refund facilities to its passenger but there are some rules and regulation for it.Here are some points which you have to keep in your mind to get the full refund for IRCTC ticket.
(I) Ticket cancellation hours – 00:30 hrs to 11.30 hrs
(II) IRCTC refund service charge for I-Ticket –
- For SL and 2nd class – Rs.80/- per ticket plus service Tax
- For Higher Class (1AC,2AC,3AC,CC,3E,FC) – Rs.120/- per ticket plus service Tax
(III) IRCTC refund service charge for E-Ticket –
- Sleeper Class/Second Class (SL/2S) – Rs.20/- per ticket plus service Tax
- For Higher Class (1AC,2AC,3AC,CC,3E,FC) – Rs.40/- per ticket plus service Tax
(IV) IRCTC refund if Reservation Failed – If amount getting debited from the customer account and ticket not issued, IRCTC will refund the entire Fare.
(V) IRCTC Ticket refund if cancellation is done before Chart Preparation –
- For AC First/Executive Class – Rs. 120/-
- For First Class/AC 2 Tier – Rs. 100/-
- For AC Chair Car/AC 3Tier/AC 3 Economy – Rs. 90/-
- For Sleeper Class – Rs. 60/-
- For Second Class – Rs. 30/-
(VI) IRCTC refund rules for Confirmed ticket –
- For cancellation of confirmed tickets less than 24 hrs and up to four hours before the scheduled departure of the train, the cancellation charges will be 25% of the total fare paid by you.
- If confirmed ticket cancellation time is less than four hours before the scheduled departure of the train then 50% of the fare paid by you.
(VII) IRCTC ticket refund rules for RAC/Waitlisted tickets –
- For AC First/Executive Class – Rs. 30/-
- For First Class/AC 2 Tier – Rs. 30/-
- For AC Chair Car/AC 3Tier/AC 3 Economy/AC-3 Economy – Rs. 30/-
- For Sleeper Class and Second class – Rs. 30/-
How to get full refund on IRCTC Next Generation Ticket –
If you want to get your refund against IRCTC ticket cancellation then you have to follow given steps –
- First, log in to your IRCTC account.
- Here you can see an image which is given above.
- You will see Cancel Ticket option.
- Click on that link a cancel your ticket after confirmation.
- Once you complete your IRCTC ticket cancellation process you will get your ticket refund in an account, debit card or credit card.
- Now you can check your Ticket Refund transaction history by click on Refunds link.
Note – You will get your IRCTC Ticket Refund amount after some time, so don’t be panic and show your patience.
So finally you get to know how to get the full refund on IRCTC ticket cancellation.With the help of above-given information, you can easily get your Ticket Refund against IRCTC Next Generation Ticket cancellation process.So here you can see it is will simple to get your IRCTC Ticket refund in an easy and fast way but before going to cancel a ticket you must read ticket cancellation and refund rules.
If you like this ticket refund post then share it with other and I hope they also like it.You can also leave a message in the comment box if still have any doubt.