IRCTC Train Enquiry Between Two Stations on www.irctc.co.in:-
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways that handles the catering, tourism and online ticketing operations of the Indian railways and it is the largest organisation in India.Indian Railways (IRCTC) is the fourth largest railway network in the world and an average of 13500 passenger train run on daily basis.According to a rough calculation, almost 25 million passenger use train facilities on daily basis.
IRCTC provides best facilities for travelling and it connects peoples with each other.People love Indian Railway because it saves our time and money.So if you are planning on going somewhere then you have to check ticket or seat availability between two stations.You can check train schedule, train timing and the number of train running which are related to your destination.Here we will provide the accurate timetable of trains running between two stations according to new IRCTC and Indian Railways schedule.
How to Check IRCTC Train Enquiry between two Stations –
You can check train schedule enquiry on IRCTC official website in easy steps.Here we will provide the best way how to check or get train timing between two stations.For this, you have to just follow below mention instruction.
- First, log in to IRCTC official website with the help of Login ID and Password.
- When you click on login button a new window will open.
- Here you can see Plan My Journey option.
- Now select Form station (Journey starting point) and To Station (Destination).
- After selecting your destination point you have to select journey date.
- Now select Ticket Type and which is E-ticket.
- And then click on submit button.
- Now the system will display a result on current IRCTC page.
When you click on submit button IRCTC Enquiry system between two stations will display some results and these are –
- It will show the total number of the train between two stations.
- Train Number (it is code which is provided by Indian Railway).
- The result also shows Train Name.
- Train Station of Original
- Departure time and Destination Arrival time.
- Total hours of travelling
- It also shows running schedule of train (Weekly schedule)
- Travel class such as 1A, 2A, 3A, SL and CC.
Note – 1A – First AC, 2A – Second AC, 3A – Third AC, SL – Slipper and CC- Chair Car.
So it’s all about IRCTC Train Schedule between two stations.With the help of above information, you can easily check train running time between two stations.You can also get Train No., Train Name and its departure time.All above information will base on real-time Indian Railways data and updated results.
If you like IRCTC Train Enquiry System then share it with your friends and I hope they also like this useful information.You can also leave a feedback in the Comment box and ask any question if still have any doubt.