IRCTC Ticket Cancellation Fast Process on www.irctc.co.in:
As you all Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) is a subsidiary of Indian Railway and its provides facilities to book an e-ticket online to all passenger.You can cancel your e-Tickets on the Internet at IRCTC website till Chart preparation of the train.IRCTC gives ticket cancellation service to its all user or passenger.If you want to cancel your ticket then you have to do it before the time of chart preparation for the train.For example, if a train starts 12 noon the chart preparation is usually done on the previous night.So if you want to cancel your ticket then please visit the IRCTC official website page (irctc.co.in).
If you booked your ticket through IRCTC online ticket booking services then Cancellation would be confirmed online and the refund would be credited back to the account.
IRCTC Fast Ticket Cancellation Rules for Before/After Chart Preparation –
IRCTC usually did not cancel your confirmed ticket but if you cancel your e-ticket before preparing train chart then IRCTC will refund your money after some deduction to your account.So here we will describe some points which are related to your Ticket Cancellation.
IRCTC Ticket cancellation before chart preparation – If a confirmed ticket is cancelled more than 48 hrs before the scheduled departure of the train then charge shall be deducted as per given details.
- For AC First Class and Executive Class – Rs. 240/-
- For AC 2 Tier/First Class – Rs. 200
- For AC 3 Tier/AC Chair car/ AC 3 Economy – Rs. 180
- For Sleeper Class – Rs. 120
- For Second Class – Rs. 60
IRCTC Ticket cancellation before chart preparation – E-ticket cannot be cancelled after chart preparation. Users are requested to use the online TDR filing for such cases and track Status of the refund case through tracking service provided by IRCTC.
How to Cancel IRCTC e-Ticket Online Fast Process –
If you want to cancel your IRCTC ticket online then you have to follow given points.
- First, log in to IRCTC official website with your username and password.
- After successful login system will display your IRCTC account.
- Here you can see Services button at the top of the page.
- Click on that button you can see another link which is Cancel Ticket.
- Now click on that link a new image will open on the same page which has your booked ticket details.
- Now select your ticket transaction id or PNR Number and then click on cancel button.
- When you click on cancel button another image will open which have all details like Name, PNR number, Station info, train name, date of booking, age and Booking Amount fees.
- Here you can see a Select option for Passengers details info.
- Click on selection option.
- Now click on Cancel Ticket button.
- After the successful cancellation of a ticket system will show you a message.
- You will get your refund for your IRCTC ticket cancellation.
So this is all about IRCTC ticket cancellation online.With the help of above information, you can easily cancel your IRCTC e-ticket on www.irctc.co.in.But before going to cancel a ticket you have to follow some guidelines which are mentioned above.One more thing which is very necessary for all IRCTC users, if you want to cancel your ticket then do it before preparing a chart for the train.After preparing a chart there is less chance to get your e-ticket refund.In that case, you can file a TDR online against your Ticket cancellation on IRCTC website.
At last, if you like IRCTC Ticket Cancellation process then share this information with others.You can also leave a message in the comment box if still have any doubt.