IRCTC Fast Train Booking Process For Normal & Tatkal Tickets:
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways which handles the online ticketing system of Indian railways.Indian Railway (IRCTC) is the fourth largest railway network in the world.IRCTC Railway network increasing day by day because its provide largest travelling facilities to all Indian.IRCTC provides fast Train Booking Process For Normal & Tatkal Tickets for all passenger.You can book your ticket online on IRCTC official website.
Almost 15 million people use Indian Railway on daily basis.Indian Railway gives Normal and Tatkal Ticket facilities to all passenger and you can book your ticket on IRCTC site according to your preference.Here we will discuss how to book a normal and tatkal ticket with the help of IRCTC Fast Train Booking Process.
IRCTC Fast Train Ticket Booking Process for Normal Ticket –
- First, log in to IRCTC website with your username and password.
- Now Plan your Journey and select Station option.
- Now mention your journey date and ticket type should be E-ticket.
- Click on submit button to get Train Schedule.
- It will display and result according to your input.
- Here you can see Train Code, Train Name, Train Departure and Arrival time and Class.
- Now select a class which you prefer for example – 1A(1st AC), 2A(2nd AC), 3A(3rd AC) and SL(Slipper).
- When you click on any class another result will be shown to you.
- This result will show ticket availability and Fare of Train with Train Number.
- Now click on book now link and it will redirect you to another page.
- Now enter your details and seat preference.
- Now select a payment option and make a payment through debit card, credit card and Online or Net Banking.
- After successful Payment system will generate an E-Ticket which has your Journey details and PNR number.
- Take a print out of your E-ticket.
IRCTC Fast Train Tatkal Tickets Booking Service –
Indian Railway provides Tatkal Ticket facilities to all passenger who has to undertake a train journey at short notice.Tatkal tickets can be booked one day in advance excluding the date of journey from the train originating station.You can also book a Tatkal Ticket on IRCTC website through an Online Process.
How to Book Tatkal Ticket Online on IRCTC –
The booking timings for Tatkal AC classes opening at 10:00 AM and for Tatkal Non-AC classes at 11:00 AM.If you want to book an Online Tatkal Ticket then follow steps –
- Login to the IRCTC website 5-10 minutes before ticket timing.
- You can book only 4 Passengers per PNR for Tatkal tickets.
- Select origin destination.
- Choose your Journey date and then click on submit button.
- When you click on submit button system will show you a result.
- Now select Tatkal Quota option.
- Click on Book Now link and enter your details Carefully like as Name, Age, Gender, Seat Preference etc.
- Enter Captcha and select your Bank for Payment.
Tatkal Ticket Charge and Document Need for Tatkal Ticket Travel –
IRCTC Tatkal Ticket Charge – Please find out below mention list for tatkal ticket extra charge –
- Second (Sitting) – Tatkal ticket charge goes up to Rs. 10-15 for a minimum distance of 100km.
- Sleeper – Price Range Rs. 100-200 for a minimum distance of 500km.
- AC Chair Car – Price Range Rs. 125-225 for a minimum distance of 250km.
- AC 3 Tier – Price Range Rs. 300-400 for a minimum distance of 500km.
- AC 2 Tier – Price Range Rs. 400-500 for a minimum distance of 500km.
- Executive – Price Range Rs. 400-500 for a minimum distance of 250km.
ID Proof for Tatkal Ticket Travel –
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Pan Card
- Voter ID etc.
So this is all about IRCTC Fast Train Booking system for Normal and Tatkal Tickets.We think you easily understand all the above information and able to book a ticket through IRCTC website Online.IRCTC provides both facilities to book a ticket online.
If you like IRCTC online Tatkal and Normal Ticket process then share this information with others.You can also ask a question if still have any problem and confusion and for this you can leave a message in the comment box.