Check PNR Status Indian Railway IRCTC:
IRCTC is a subsidiary of Indian Railway and it has the largest rail network in the world.As you know most of the people are using Indian Railway travel facilities because of its low cost and comfortability.
IRCTC always have heavy passenger rush and it is increasing on festival or vacation season.Sometimes people book a waitlist ticket and hope their tickets to get confirmed.In that case, if you want to know the current status of your ticket then you can take an help from PNR number.
PNR (Passenger Name Record) is a 10 digit number which has a unique identification number provided to every passenger by IRCTC at the time of booking a ticket.The Centre of Railway Information Systems or CRIS runs a database where all information about passengers are fed and stored. The system creates a 10-digit PNR status number every time a person buys an Indian Railways ticket on the IRCTC website.So if you booked a ticket on IRCTC website with the help of your login ID and password then you can check your PNR Status Online in easy steps.
How to check PNR Status Online on Indian Railway IRCTC -
If you booked an online WL or RAC ticket then no need to worry about how to check PNR Status of IRCTC Indian Railway Ticket.Just follow the below instruction and get your IRCTC PNR Status -
- First, log in to IRCTC website with Username and Password.
- After successful login, your IRCTC account page will open.
- Here you can see Enquiries option which is mentioned on left top corner of the page.
- When you click on that tab you will see two option one is Check PNR Status and Find Train Schedule.
- Now click on Check PNR Status link.
- When you click on PNR Status link another link will open on the same page (see below image).
- Here you can enter your 10 digit PNR number which is mentioned on your Ticket.
- Now press Get Status button.
- Now the system will show your Ticket status it is confirmed or not.
=>Check IRCTC PNR Status Now
Note - You can also check your IRCTC PNR Status through SMS and for this Just send your PNR number to 139. So finally you get to know how to check PNR Status Indian Railway IRCTC through Online.With the help of above information, you can easily get your Ticket PNR Status.IRCTC provides gives this facility to those passengers who have an account with IRCTC.With the help of IRCTC login account, you can easily get your PNR Status in the fastest way without facing any problem.
At last, if you like Indian Railway IRCTC PNR Status post then share it with your friends and I hope they also like it.You can also leave a message in the comment box if still have any problem to get your ticket PNR Status.
These articles might be interesting for you as well: